American Crafts Flutterbys Inspiration with Michelle Philippi


I’m back today with a whimsical little love card.  The new Paper Heart collection by Crate Paper is so rustic and so colorful and reminds me so much of 6th grade.  I remember making and decorating a little pouch to hang on my desk for my classmates to come and drop my Valentine cards in.  {happy sigh}  I think what I love most about this collection actually is the infusion of so many other retro colors like the blue and the yellow.  Just so so fun.



My patterned paper and diecuts are from the Paper Heart collection and then my fun pennants at the top are those new Flutterbys from American Crafts; sure beats cutting or punching and stitching those out by hand!



A simple, fun, no-stamp card with lots of love put in to it and on it too!  More of me can be found on my blog.

No comments: