Rosette Fabric Tutorial with Michelle Philippi


I love handmade gift packaging.  It transforms the most inexpensive and simple gift in to something so much more.  It’s like food – you eat with your eyes first.  Same thing with gift giving – let them delight in the packaging first.

I bought some bags of those Lindt chocolate balls.  They have raspberry ones out for Valentine’s Day, did you know?!  I dropped some in glassine bags and then embellished for a pretty presentation.


This new fuschia rosette flower fabric from AMM is amazing.  I don’t sew, and I don’t scrapbook so I’m sure I didn’t do this beautiful piece justice, but I added in chunks of it to my bag tags to really kick up the fancy factor.



I also used a lot of pretty vintage buttons and lace and pearl trim from AMM.  My husband told me that these packages reminded him of the 20s and the flappers.  I love that comment – mission accomplished!




More of me can be found on my blog.

No comments: