Goodies from Michelle Philippi

I’m really big on giving handmade things for birthday and Christmas gifts. Because I make so many cards, it’s easy for me to package up some cards and give a set. But lately I’ve been on a tag kick, so I think there are going to be a couple of people getting tag sets for Christmas this year.

Up first is a tag featuring stickers and chipboard from the Random collection by Crate Paper. I topped my butterfly with this gorgeous button from the A Million Memories Golds Button Tag and then tied off my ribbon with some beautiful vintage trim from the AMM shop.



And then I made a quick tag on a chipboard coaster with this scene-stealer of a trim from AMM. I first saw this trim and was like what the heck can I do with that? Oh it’s so fun! Little did I know!! It’s got an elastic band that makes it easy for tying, and your little fun ruffles just add party party everywhere.



I’ll be back soon with some Christmas goodness – thanks for stopping by!

No comments: