Chevron Stripes, Tinsel & Button Tags

We wanted to first share with you some of the new button tags that we have in stock in the A Million Memories store. These are all unique cards because the buttons are vintage ~ so when one card is gone, it's probably gone forever. With that in mind, here are just a few of the new button tags in stock now.








Our tinsel trims are really popular this year. We just added more into stock today, so if you haven't grabbed some yet ~ go for it and get to work on some of the Tinsel Trees we showed you last week. Here are a few colors that we have now.



So have you noticed the trend of Chevron stripes lately? I was a little late on this trend train, but not I'm loving it. I dedided to try it out on this layout that I did of the kids at the pumpkin patch this year. I found it on the backsides of a few popular manufacturer papers, that you might have in stock. If you don't we have them in the AMM store.




The other papers that I used here were Lily Bee Catching Fall and My Minds Eye Stella Rose with some fun American Crafts Thickers letters. I backed most papers and photos with colored cardstock because I liked the way that it made everything pop. Here's a close-up:




Don't you just love that chevron pattern?


This Pink Paislee Nantucket paper has the pretty Chevron design on the back of it. This one is called Crab Cakes and you can find it in the AMM store HERE.




And this was the fun paper that I used by My Minds Eye called Stalla & Rose Fancy Doily. You can find it in the AMM store here.


Now for a great surprise ~ now through Friday, take 30% off of your entire order and all US orders ship for $5.00!!! Just use code 5AND30 at check-out and enjoy!






















No comments: