Christmas Season Is Upon Us

While I am not ready to say goodbye to Autumn yet, I do see myself getting a little giddy the more I see the cute vintage images for Christmas. These remind me SO much of my maternal Grandmother (a.k.a. my Granny). I was lucky enough to inherit some of her cute little Christmas porcelain figurines that I truly cherish bringing out every year and they are reminiscent of the images that I wanted to share today. Please feel free to copy and use them in your projects. Aren't they just the cutest?

Enjoy and be sure to share any projects you might use these for in our gallery. I would LOVE to see them!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

these are gorgeous and i can't wait to make them! so glad i popped over from runs with scraps to visit you. big hugs and blessings!

crystal
http://scrapcandydesigns.blogspot.com