Introducing Michelle Philippi

Meet our newest design team member Michelle Philippi



My name is Michelle Philippi – and I live in Idaho.

I’m a wife to a fantastic guy who supports my crazy adventures, and I’m a mother to the 2 cutest little redheads you ever did see. I’m a working mom, but at the same time I strive to be Super Mom.

In my “spare time” you will find me and all my chubby cheeks plopped down at my craft table making cards, goodie bags for the kids’ parties, school and church functions, and making gift tags too. I’m all about the heartfelt and handcrafted – but at the same time I’m all about the quick & easy. I don’t have the time or the patience to make anything that takes more than an hour.

I started cardmaking the beginning of 2009 and have been hooked ever since. Some of my favorite paper companies are: My Mind's Eye, Glitz Design, American Crafts, and new kid on the block, Authentique Paper. I just love lines that come with the paper and the diecuts and all the coordinating embellies - they make it so easy for me!



Here are a few of the cards that Michelle has made:





1 comment:

Nitasha said...

Hi Michelle! Your cards are supercute! Looking forward to seeing more of your work because I love handmade things that don't take too long to make too!