Inspired by Kids

For today's inspirational post I want to share this image I found this super cute picture on pinterest.



Isn't she adorable. There's so much here that inspires me. As always the color scheme is a big one, because I am drawn to color.




I am also inspired by the lacy cuffs, the large flowers and big bow, the ruffles on her jacket, and her polka dot tights. Here are a few items from the AMM store that work perfectly with this picture and color scheme.


7 Gypsies Conservatory Mesofauna








Crate Paper Lemon Grass Brown Sugar







My Minds Eye Quite Contrary Daring Dots







Crate Paper Lemon Grass Lemon







Jenni Bowlin Mini Chalkboard Alpha Stickers Yellow







AMM White Pearl/Diamond Centered Bloom







AMM Wood Distressed Button







AMM Yellow Crochet Trim

No comments: