Technique Tuesday with Michelle Quinn

Today we have a special treat for you. Michelle is going to share a little something with us.

Hi all. I thought I'd share a little something that I made using a few things from the March AMM kit (which you can find HERE). I'm a lover of clothespins. Just think they are super cute and when I saw a big ol' pack of them at a local craft store, I snagged them up. As I was sitting with the March kit, I came up with an idea to make these little magnets. Here's what I used:



On my first clothespin, I used my ink and just dabbed the pink paint on. Nothing precise or perfect. Just a messy dabbing of paint. Then I grabbed one of the little My Minds Eye stickers and stuck it on top once it was dry. I cut off a piece of an old magnet and glued it on the back with Fabri-Tac glue.






On my other clothespin, I just grabbed the My Minds Eye chipboard and firmly pressed it on top of the clothespin and then again, cut a strip from the old magnet and glued it on using Fabri-tac.






Voila! I had 2 cute little clothespin magnets to hold up my kids' artwork or projects on the fridge (they always like when their hard work is displayed).

If you have ideas for clothespins, show us! Link us up, or post in our gallery. We'd love to see.

1 comment:

Ana Márquez said...

Great! :-) Thanks for sharing.