Little Something Sunday with Wendy Sommers

Spring has Sprung! I don’t know about you, but I am super excited to see the snow gone and the beautiful colors and signs of Spring showing up everywhere! In honour of the change of seasons, I thought it would be fun to inspire you with a colour palette I created to represent Spring. There is a ton of inspiration on many blogs and sites using a mixture of colours to get the creative juices flowing! When using a colour palette or scheme, I try and stick to those colours and only use neutrals to go along with it. So for instance, only adding white, brown, black or kraft to balance out the colour scheme. Here is the colour palette I chose. I think it just screams Spring: And here is the layout I created using the colour palette:


When I created this colour palette, it immediately made me think of these pictures I have of my children. It also reminded me of the beautiful striped paper for Basic Grey’s Hopscotch collection. I paired it with some beautiful teal paper from My Mind’s Eye. Inspiration is everywhere! I’d love to see you give this colour palette a try. Or if you have your own Spring colour palette that you are inspired by, I would love to see that too! Be sure to link back here in the comment section so we can see your beautiful work. You can also come to the message board at www.amillionmemories.ning.com to hang out with us and post your layouts. We’d love to see you there! Happy Sunday! Wendy

No comments: