Little Something Sunday with Staci Taylor

I love making mini-albums, however, I don't like the fact that they normally take me so long to do! Today I am going to show you that you can make a quick and easy mini-album using only some scraps of patterned paper, some trims, and a few of your favorite border punches and embellishments.






The first thing that I did was resize the photos I had picked out to 2x3, with the intent to put two photos on each page of the mini-album. Next, I decided on a basic design. In addition to the two photos per page, I used either a border punched scrap of patterned paper or a trim to border the photos (sometimes I layered both). In addition, I added some small chipboard embellishments on most of the pages, too.

I followed this formula for each page, leaving enough room to add my journaling on each page. Lastly, I used chipboard to embellish the cover, and instead of using binder rings, I tied ribbon through the album as I thought it gave it a more homespun feel.











Hopefully this project showed you that it is possible to keep things easy when it comes to mini-albums, and it can still turn out cute :-)

2 comments:

Mayumi said...

Soo cute!!! Thanks for sharing!

GeĆ³rgia Cavalcante Carvalho said...

it's a perfect mini project.
thank you for sharing!

=)