Design Team Reveal

Get ready for some more awesome and inspiring LO's from our design team using the gorgeous and colorful January kit.

Check out this adorable LO from Staci. Love how she uses the ribbon and My Minds Eye chipboard.

"Sweet Birthday Girl" by Staci Taylor



This gorgeous LO is from Tonya Dirk. Don't you just love her punched hearts. Such a cool effect and what a great way to use the MME brads too.

"So Sweet" by Tonya Dirk



Up next is another of my LO's. I loved the butterfly vine, and decided to add my own little touch with punched butterflies.

"December Moon" by Jennifer Longenecker



And finally we have this awesome LO by Marie. I love how she mixes her colors and plays with the vintage buttons.

"Your Kiss" by Marie Ramirez

4 comments:

Melissa Mann said...

Gorgeous layouts, ladies!

Chrissy said...

Wow! Such pretty and creative pages! Very inspiring.

colombean said...

wow these lo's are gooorgeous! i love all the colors and the wonderful embellies. i need to make space in my collection... =)

Mayumi said...

Wow!!! Can't wait to see my January kit!!! :)