Design Team Reveal

Are you ready to see what our designers have been up to this month?


I love this LO by Marie. The orange and the blue really compliment the pink and I love how she layered a few scraps of trim with that button.

"Me" by Marie Ramirez



This vibrant LO by Tonya is really cool. Love how she combined her journaling with her title and her use of the chipboard flowers and buttons.

"She'd Soar with the Birds" by Tonya Dirk



This one's by me. I really love all the bits and pieces included in this kit especially the cards and the trim. I decided to use the trim in place of paper strips to give my LO a little more texture.

"Southern Belle" by Jennifer Longencker



This next one is by our fabulous AMM owner. I love her grid pattern and how she layered the embellies.

"My Party Kids" by Michelle Quinn



And last but not least is this adorable LO from Staci. Love what she did with the vintage buttons on this one.

"Luckiest Baby Alive" by Staci Taylor

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Wow. They are all really pretty and vibrant. Love them all! Fantastic work!

Unknown said...

Beautiful job ladies!! I love each and every one of them! So talented!