November Design Team Challenge Update

It's time to announce a winner, but before we do let's take a look at the challenge one last time. Zoe was the host of this months challenge and her challenge was to create a LO based on this months sketch using something that resembled the "good olde days."

Here's the sketch...

...here are our entries...

"I Did it My Way" by Peggy Schenkels


"Pumpkin Pancakes" by Suzanne



And our winner is ...... Suzanne! Congratulations Suzanne and thank you both for participating in our challenge.

3 comments:

Mayumi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mayumi said...

Hi! I did a LO and posted here on November 16:
http://www.amillionmemories.com/forum/viewlayout.php?id=18976

Congrats, Suzanne!!!

xoxo,
Mayumi

Peggy said...

Congratulations Suzanne!
@ Mayumi, I saw your LO a few days and left you a comment, I loved your LO, a perfect take on the sketch!
xxx Peggy