LAYOUT OF THE WEEK & A SALE!

Our layout of the week comes to you this week from Design Team Member, Carole Janson. Carole chose Nicole Pomeroy's layout and says this:

I think this layout is so so pretty, I love the softness and the design to this layout, really beautiful, thanks so much for sharing this layout with us Nicole.

Here's a little interview between Carole and Nicole:

1. What do you scrap the most?
All four children are my mostly scrapped
subjects, occasionally myself or friends children ( like this photo of my
friends daughter)

2. Who are some of you favorite scrapbooking manufacturers?
Favorite manufacturers? This is a hard topic for me because I love so many but I know I
always come back to a few: Prima, Pink Paislee, Websters Pages, Fancy Pants
and now Bo Bunny (only recently jumped on the Bo Bunny wagon)

3. When is the most productive time of day for you?
NIGHT, very very late at night, I hardly ever scrap during the day anymore, and my time is usually once the kids are in bed and everything is cleaned up.

4. How long have your been scrapbooking?
I started scrapping not long after Zac was born, so about 3.5years now. Time flies when you're having fun ;)

5. What is your favorite product?
Again this is HARD, I love patterned paper, but I think Paint would be my favourite product, so many things you can do with it.

6. What couldn't you do without when scrapping ?
My stapler. It gets used on nearly every layout. Or my Tim Holtz scissors. I don't use my trimmer anymore.

It was great getting to know you a little better, Nicole. Come by and leave Nicole a little lovin' in our gallery here: http://www.amillionmemories.com/forum/viewlayout.php?id=18682

A SALE YOU SAY?

Yes, enjoy 25% off through Friday using code 2001 at checkout. Includes everything but kit memberships. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally love this layout Nicole.