How about a little impromptu surprise?

Well, I'm working feverishly in the warehouse today with orders and ideas for AMM. We have lots of fun stuff in stock right now, but I still need to make room for all of the new goodies that are soon to be shipping. What to do? How about a quickie sale? Now this is SUPER quick, so you have to act fast. TODAY ONLY, that's SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 12th, you can take 25% off of everything in stock, excluding the kit subscriptions. Just use code 2526 at checkout. Write me a note at checkout about this super Sunday sale and I'll also include some pretty little AMM vintage trims for FREE!!! Yes, help me move as much of this stuff out as possible. Out with the old and in with the new, right?

More news, well...some of you may or may not know, I (Michelle), also have a full-time job. I didn't use to...I stayed home for the past few years taking care of my daughter who was going through chemo after being diagnosed in 2007 with Leukemia. She completed treatment in March of this year, so I immediately went back to work. It started out as a temporary job, but then went permanent. YIKES! It has been really rough keeping up with everything (job, AMM, 2 kids, husband, house). Once I finally felt like I had my groove going, I was offered a position at a firm that I have LONG admired and I start there a week from Monday. COULD NOT TELL YOU how excited I am to start this new endeavor. It is a shorter work day and it just seems like an amazing place to work. I am REALLY excited about it! I also have a friend working there already, which makes it perfect.

In crafty news, well, I usually don't have much time to get my creativity going, but this past week, I have done a few things. I did a layout with our September kit.

I also scraplifted a layout by Larissa Albernaz.


However, my layout kind of ended up going in another direction. LOL. Here is how mine ended up.
Oh well. I tried! LOL. I get such great inspiration from the girls on our design team. I literally spend hours going through their galleries and blogs. Anyway, that was a fun kit to work with. It was the May AMM kit.

We are sold out, but you can find leftovers here. Ok, back to work over here. Look out for our next email newsletter. I have some fun stuff planned for it.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 comments:

krista said...

beautiful layouts michelle!
i placed my order---thank you!!!

Amy Heller said...

All these layouts are gorgeous!! I love that your "lifted" LO isn't exactly the same. When I am inspired by one thing my work rarely ends up looking like it took any inspiration from the original source! I guess my own spin comes in and takes over! :) Great work!!