Guest Designer Layouts Part II!

Here is the second installment of our August Guest Designer's Layuts. Lisa Dickinson did such a fab job with the kit! Have a look see below and then be sure to stop by the Design Gallery for more inspiration!

Grandchildren
I mixed some of the patterned papers and die cut cards to make a horizontal background for my photos. I swiped some white paint over the cards and the wooden number to soften then and give them a vintage look.

Pretty Pink Peonies
I loved how all the pinks in this month's kit worked with these photos! I hand cut the large title from a font and punched some butterflies to add as accents. (I added the green rhinestones from my stash!
Leave Lisa some AMM love and don't forget to sign up or renew your kit subscription so you don't miss out on all the fun new CHA product coming out soon!

No comments: