Technique Tuesday with Larissa Albernaz

Inspiration!
Be inspired by a card and create a unique scrapbooking design! I found this cute card when I was visiting France in May, and I knew I wanted to incorporate it to a scrapbooking page, using patterned paper to reproduce that image.


I think the Hopscotch image is perfect to illustrate happiness, so it´s also perfect for a colorful summer project. And that´s what I did: a summer project using the new Echo Park Sweet Summertime Line.


To start, if you´re afraid of drawing, all you have to do is use vellum or a scanner to help you transfer the image.

Anyway, I´m giving you the Hopscotch template here. Print and re-size it if necessary.

Then, using the template, cut and glue the pieces to reproduce the Hopscotch idea.


Now, pierce holes through the paper.


Embroider the hopscotch lines using stitching.

Incorporate it on your page the way I did below.



We are having a SALE!!! Get your Echo Park Paper Pack TODAY and save 10% off of your entire order. Just use code 630 at checkout. Remember, US Customers get $5 shipping too. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Rosana Garcia Hess said...

Larissa...adoro seu trabalho...sou sua fâ....soube do evento no Rio e gostaria de saber se você vem pra Curitiba.
kisses
Rosana

Audrey said...

Thank you for the template...you're so sweet. Love your LO!

nada said...

Gorgeous work Larissa!!!

Edys Gonçalves said...

Shooooooooow de talento!!!!!
Love everything!