Design Team Reveal-The Sketch

Since we talked about the winner of our newly revamped design team challenge yesterday I though I would take a couple of minutes to showcase the design team's layout using the sketch and the fantastic March kit.

First up is challenge hostess and Design Team Coordinator, Tonya Dirk with this little cutie.
"Unlimited Minutes" by Tonya Dirk I love how she added the extra pictures tot he bottom portion of the design.


This gorgeous creation is from Stacy Cohen.
"Best Friends" by Stacy Cohen Not only are her daughters beautiful but i love the clean design she has going on here and her stitched circles.


Next is this out of the box layout from Larissa Albernaz.
"Early Bird" by Larissa Albernaz I love her paper pieced birdhouse. Who knew paper piecing could look so cool!


And lastly, is my creation.
"Love is..." by Jennifer Findlay

We will have an all new sketch and challenge debuting on the 1st of April with the debut of a new kit and I swear all you Girls & Primadonnas and you won't want to miss this one!

4 comments:

La Vikinga said...

Beautiful all of them!!

Very thorough work seems to have been done with all of them!

Charlotta / La Vikinga

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the Printables category today [25 Mar 05:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

BlessedinTexas said...

WOW, those are all so beautiful...I can't wait to give them a lift!!

PS - Love those handsewn circles and splattered paint...and I must ask Larissa how she made that bow?

Again I love them all and think the DT is fabulous!!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

You girls are always so inspiring!! Gorgeous pages!