April Guest Designer Reveal

I am so pleased to share with you our guest designer for the month of April, Mara-May Baca!!! Please help me in giving a big AMM welcome to her. You can read a little more about her below and see some examples of her work.

Hi, I'm Mara-May. I'm 27 years young and live in Southern California with my Husband Tim and my 2 adorable little boys Timmy and Ayden. I'm just a simple California girl who delights in the everyday little things. I'm trying to start a career in photography, but I'm still learning. :) With my love for photography I began scrapbooking in 2004 as a means to keep my photos organized with memorabilia. Since this obsession began I have been a designer for Sassafras Lass, Prima Marketing, American Crafts, and Pink Pailsee. I have been published in Scrapbook Trends, Memory Makers Books, Larks Books and PageMaps. Other than photography and scrapbooking I love to go to the movies with my oldest boy or a girlfriend, eat ice-cream (everyday), rollerblade or just be with family hanging out. I love spring, birthdays, turquoise, and the beach. My family is the most important thing in my life and I consider my friends family as well. :)

Thank you A Million Memories for having me this month. What a pleasure. :)

Have a look below at some of her fantastic work!



Please say hello and welcome Mara-May. We will be showing her work with the AMM kit here soon, so stay tuned for that. Be sure to visit her blog for more inspiration!

8 comments:

LRH said...

Great layouts, so glad you shared Mara-May's work. Also, glad to see the Sassafras Paper Whimsies put to use. I've been trying to come up with some ways to incorporate them in my layouts without using them as journaling cards!

On my way... said...

Welcome Mara-May!!! Love your work, gorgeous, looking forward to seeing what u do with the kit!!

xx

Jenn said...

I am so excited to have her. I have been following her work since I started scrapbooking.

Stacy Cohen said...

Welcome Mara-May! Your work is gorgeous!

Tonya said...

I'm a big fan! Can't wait to see what you do with our kit! Welcome!

MaraMay said...

Aw... You ladies sure know how to make a girl feel welcomed. :) I am thrilled to design this month. Can't wait to get started!!!

Daniela Dobson said...

Welcome, I love your creations!

Erin P said...

Whoo hooo, love your work!!! so cute.. your layouts are killer.
www.bestbetties.blogspot.com