October Design Team Reveal Part II

We are back to share some more designs with the fantastic October kit. This time we are focusing on the layouts!


"My Number" by Lucy Edson I love how Lucy emphasized the misted numbers here with the embroidery floss stitching. Fantastic! And the super cute photo sketch is just too darn cute for words!

"Night at the Patch" by Michelle Quinn My favorite little detail here is the ribbon bow and scrunched tails in the corner as well as the layering. Michelle also stamped over top of the Pink Paislee chipboard giving it a distressed look.

"I'm Right Behind You" by Rachel Hall I love this picture and the great mixing of font's in Rachel's title. It adds such great visual interest.


"Oreo" by Tonya Dirk I am in love with Tonya's modern color blocking here and her arrangement of the trio of photos.


"One Thing Won't Change" by Staci Taylor New designer, Staci, doesn't disappoint with this first kit. She cut out all of those little flowers from the Jenni Bowlin paper! And I love the broken line of ribbon. Great design idea.


"The Mill" by Jennifer Findlay I created my title block by tracing one of the chipboard journal spots onto the patterned paper then cut it out. I then placed that on top of dark chocolate cardstock and cut that out to give the title block some more dimension.
"The Gift of Words" by Karen Grunberg I love Karen's simple and clean style which really shows on this layout. I love how she used the Prima packaging to mat her photo and staggered her journal strips.
Check out the rest of the October Design Team gallery here. You can pick up your October kit here.

No comments: