September Guest Designer Reveal-Vee Jennings!!!

Vee Jennings
I fell in love with Vee when I saw her awesome work with paints and mists and have been following her blog ever since. I am so excited to show you what she does with our kit. Read on to find out more about her. We'll be back the first week of the month to reveal her awesome designs so be sure to check back. Without further ado, meet Vee Jennings!



BIO: I live in the Washington DC area with my two children, Saadiq and Syani. I love creating and making an inspired mess with scrapbooking! I tend to scrap LATE at night which makes Starbucks a necessity in the mornings for me, lol. I love to use paint and inks mixed with simple elements on my pages, mini books and ATC’s. When I am not creating or mommy-ing, I love to take photos, read and watch my shows (sorry to say I am a lil’ addicted to tv): The Hills, LOST, True Blood, Project Runway, Supernatural, and Law and Order: SVU— the list really could go on and on! I am excited to be the guest designer for A Million Memories this month!

* Vee is a 2009 Memory Makers Master. Her work can be found on her blog, Creative Blessing.

xo,
vee

I just wanted to share this awesome atc card I got from Vee last week. I'm telling you, she does awesome stuff with paint and inks. Check it out!

I can't wait to see what she does with the kit!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

VEE rocks! I can't wait to see what she does in September! Woo Hoo! Amy Tara

Lari Scrap said...

Now, that´s a great choice!!!!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Yay Vee!!!! I love her work!! Can't wait to see her work with the kit. :)

Sasha said...

YAYYY VEE ... LOVE YA