YARD SALE THIS SATURDAY 7/18/09 & ONLINE SALE

Hi. Michelle here. We are having a sale that begins AND ends Friday 7/17/09. All orders get 15% off using code 221 at checkout. PLUS, if you are a US customer, spend $25 or more and get free shipping too.


We are working hard to clean house so that we are ready for CHA in a few weeks (11 days...but who's counting?). In order to help make room for all of the fabulous new product that we plan to order, we are going to have a warehouse clearance sale this Saturday, 7/18/09. If you are in or near the Long Beach, CA area, we hope you will take advantage of our sale. We will have ribbon spools for $3.00 each, papers will be 10 for $2.00, albums for $2.50, Prima flowers for $1.00, varius embellishments for $1.00 & $2.00 and more. I am still preparing for the sale, so I'm stil not sure about how much of everything we will have. But I know it will be a TON of stuff!!!

We will be ready to go by 7:30 am on Saturday. Here's my address:

2378 Charlemagne
Long Beach, CA 90815

On a completely different note, I wanted to share a story that I just heard about yesterday...Background first...

As many of you know, my daughter Chloe has Leukemia. She is still on chemotherapy, but is doing amazingly well. You would NEVER know that my child has Cancer. I think back to the day that she was diagnosed and I still get chills up my spine and tears well up in my eyes. It was the worst day of my life!!! The first two months were literally hell. My husband and I struggled every day to stay strong for our children while our hearts were broken and our world was destroyed. We lived every day these first two months wondering if we would be able to save our baby girl. I rememember one night in the hospital, Chloe laid asleep in bed and I sat in a chair next to her just crying. A nurse walked in and wrapped her arms around me. She whispered in my ear that things were going to get easier. I remember this as if it was yesterday because it meant SO MUCH TO ME. It was exactly what I needed to hear and most importantly ~ I BELIEVED HER AND IT MADE ME FEEL BETTER!!! And you know what? She was right!

Fast forward to the story I heard about on the radio yesterday. There is a one year old little girl named Allison Zicree in Southern California that is looking for a bone marrow match.



Her Mother was on the news asking people to donate blood and sign up for bone marrow registration this week. My heart just breaks for them! Allison was diagnosed a month ago. I remember those first few months in the hospital. Waiting to hear if she is in remission or not. Eatting, sleeping, praying all day long in the hospital. It's just the worst nightmare you could ever imagine!!!! Please visit Allison's blog and say a prayer for them. They need to hear our kind words right now. And if you have the time and are in the area, please stop by and donate blood to Allison and register for the bone marrow.

No comments: