More "Early Bird"! Manufacturer Sponsor Spotlight!

Today I am going to share some more projects the design team created using the new "Early Bird" line from Cosmo Cricket.

For You Gift Card Holder & Envelope by Jennifer Findlay
I found the pattern for both on the 2peas site but an Internet search would also pull up some great envelope templates.

Chicks Dig Me by Susan Dupre
I really love the flowers on here with the patterned paper stems and leaves.

The Two of Us by Lucy Edson
I love all the journal spots on this layout and the adorable picture.

Young Love by Rachel Hall
First, I love how Rachel displays her layouts for photographing and second I love the layers here with the old school pics.

Happy by Hilde Janbroers
I love Hilde's hand stitching border and the bracket shape here.

Hey Good Lookin' By Larissa Albernaz
I love all the clusters of embellishments on this one, and the pic is so adorable!

We (heart) Grandpa by Stacy Cohen
The detail work Stacy put into embellishing the ribbon paper is outstanding!

If you want to see more of what the design team did with these new papers and embellishments, check out the design gallery here. want some "Early Bird" of your own, then be sure to check out the shop here, especially now with the 25% off sale going on. Just enter 2122 at checkout!

See you tomorrow with a Little Something Sunday from Mia, who brings us a really pretty card.

No comments: