June Guest Designer Reveal

A Million Memories proudly welcomes back Kimmi Achord as our June guest designer! (insert applause and cheers here!!!)

Kimmi is a former AMM design team member and a crazy talented girl to boot. She currently designs for Pink Paislee and Creative Therapy.
Here is a little bit about Kimmi: "Hello! I am Kimmithy (Kimmi) Achord. I am 23 and I live just outside of Baton Rouge, Louisiana with my husband, Travis, and three year old son, Brayden. I am a stay at home mommy and love being there during all of those little, everyday moments in my son’s life. I can always remember being real crafty. I always liked to make things when I was a kid and remember painting my bedroom countless times and sewing my own curtains when I was a teenager. I started scrapbooking back in high school, but didn’t really get into it until after my son was born and I started browsing the web for inspiration. I came across AMM, which was my first message board and kit club to get involved with, and have been addicted to it since. I love patterned paper and lots of layers. People say I do it all backwards – creating the majority of a layout, then choosing my photos/journaling to add to it…I know, I’m strange, but that’s the way I do it! When I’m not scrapping, I enjoy reading, going to the movies, sewing and all other sorts of craftiness. Thanks to Michelle and AMM for having me back to guest design this month...it is an honor!"
Here are a few designs by Kimmi to get your inspiration fired up!

You can get more inspiration from Kimmi's gallery.
Also, check out her blog!
Thanks for joining us this month Kimmi! I'll be back to post Kimmi's guest deign team work once the kit is released, so check back!

No comments: