Introducing AMM Design Team Member - Corien vd Oever

I’m Corien vd Oever from the Netherlands, 41 years old. I have been married with Wil for 9 years now, and we have 14 cats (sometimes more when I have kittens). My cats are my children because I love them very much. I started stamping about 8 years ago. At that time there were not so many stamping stores in Holland, so I started my own! After 2 years of selling stamps, I also began selling scrapbook supplies and it became an addiction. I recently closed my store and am now starting a maternity shop. This is my first DT and I also design for a Dutch Magazine. My favourite brands are Prima, K&Company, Basic Grey and Webster’s Pages.Besides scrapping and spending time with my cats, I love photography, fantasy books, films and listening to music. I hate the winter, am a Chocolat Junkie, and love to travel.

1 comment:

Carolyn Mcavoy said...

I love cats also...I only have 3 and one lg. lab...
Your work is outstanding...Love it love it love it...Congrats on being a DT...
Have a Great day!