Layout of the Week - Dreams by Mia

"Hold fast to your dreams, for without them life is like a broken winged bird that cannot fly." -Langston HughesJournaling: Ever since I discovered this quote in high school, I have always been drawn to it. You see everyone has dreams in life, whether they may be big or small dreams, they are still our dreams. My dreams have definitely changed over the years but I still, and will continue to have them. This quote serves as a reminder for me to keep dreaming those dreams. To keep hoping and that even if I achieve certain dreams, I need to make new ones. A reminder that a life without dreams & hopes is no life at all.

Karen Grunberg selected Mia's layout. Her thoughts:

I love this because it has fantastic journaling and a beautiful layout. I often hear how hard it is to scrap without a photo and here's a perfect example :)

No comments: