Layout of the Week

This very beautiful layout by our very own Charlotte is the layout of the week!!!



Congrats Charlotte it's so pretty!!!!

I asked Charlotte some questions to get to know her better:

How long have you been scrapbooking?
Since high school, but I seriously got into after my son was born in 2002. I knew I had a really important reason to scrapbook!!!!!!

What is your favorite color combination?
I LOVE Brown and Pink toghether!!

What is your biggest inspiration?
Visiting friends on blogs, magazines and of course my photos!!!!

What music are you listening to, right now?
Our local Christmas Station..... "Bells Will Be Ringing.....

Describe your style.
Um.............A little eclectic, off the wall, all over the place!!! LOL!!! No really I think kinda girly with lots of bright colors!

What is one thing you can't do a layout without?
THICKERS!!!!!

Your dream vacation?
Jamacia MAN!!!!!

2 comments:

Charlotte Cramer said...

Thank you Ladies!!! What an Awesome Honor!!!!!! :)))))

Jeanne Pellerin said...

Charlotte, you rock!!!