Do you know Lori Gentile?



I met Lori through AMM about a year ago. Every time she would post in the gallery, I would smile and wish I could bottle up some of her creativity and use it as my own. A few months ago, we were fortunate enough to get her on our design team and I am still SO excited that she has joined us. Well, today, as I was looking through the fabulous AMM gallery, I came across one of the projects that she did for Creative Imaginations when she was their guest designer in August. She used the Narratives papers to create this lovely layout and I just LOVE IT! I love orange in layouts and I am a HUGE fan of Creative Imaginations and ADORE their design team coordinator, Cheryl Mezzetti. She is SUCH a lovely woman with SO much talent. I often go to her blog for inspiration and hope for sneak peeks of new CI products because they are my favorites. Well, anyway, I wanted to share this REALLY pretty project by Lori (sorry about the CI tangent ~ I just heart them).

You can find the papers that Lori used for this layout HERE and HERE and we have the ribbon that she used HERE . See those really pretty flowers that she made for this layout? She made a tutorial on how to do them HERE. They are flocked! You can find the tutorial on our message boards, where our designers also post free digital downloads of journaling cards, sketches and instructions on some of the layouts that they have created with our monthly kits.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Lori Gentile said...

Thank you, Michelle! You made me feel really special with your post. I'm a huge CI fan, too, so I loved your segue.