Graphic 45 Contest Winner!

A huge congrats to Karla, out Graphic 45 contest winner. Her altered dress form was unbelievable! Congrats Karla and enjoy that huge prize pack!


























In other news, The DT Challenge-Scrap Your Collection, hosted by yours truly has ended and since these are the only two girls to post, Tagnia and Olive will both be getting a RAK from me! Thansk for participating and great job on those layouts!

Look for a new DT Challenge beginning tomorrow. I, on the other hand, will be leaving tomorrrow to go on a school field trip to our nation's capital, Washington DC. We will be going to see all the sights and visiting some great museums like the Smithsonian and the Holocaust Museum, which wasn't there whn I went in 8th grade. I am so looking forward to it and I have my camera all charged and ready to snap. So expect lots of DC layouts from me next month.

That is it for me this week. Again, congrats to Karla, Tagnia, and Olive!

1 comment:

Kitty said...

holy smokes! This is amazing!!