Debby Schuh Christmas Album Class

We went to Debby Schuh's class yesterday in LA. It was so great to meet her and what a fun class. I am adding photos of her album - she has some incredible ideas! There are 13 pages to the album - I have only uploaded a few here. If you would like to see the whole album - let me know. We used Anna Griffin products and they are beautiful and excellent quality - also a SEI album. Debby is such a great teacher. She is patient and really funny! I would highly recommend taking a class from her if you have the the time! Okay - ignore the background on these photos . . . .I did them at my desk . . .and it isn't too pretty!

Cover - I didn't pay attention when I photographed - I should've fixed the ribbon!

Top view

One of my favorite pages

Another of my favorite pages . . .okay I will be honest - I LOVE all the pages . . .especially this one we did on a "transparency" that looks like a present and backs to the next page . . .SO COOL! I am gonna add this on . . .here it is:

This is actually 2 pages. The box and holly paper is on one page (the transparency) and the paisley and pink paper is the next . . . great idea, huh?

Anyway - so impressed with Debby and so impressed with myself for actually finishing a project . . . can't wait to take the next class with her! She is doing online classes for CKU - think I am gonna sign up TODAY!! Will let you know how they go!

No comments: